Are you passionate about bringing moments of joy to those you come in contact with? Are you looking for a home-like work environment with a team that is more like family? If so, Arbor springs is the place for you! Arbor Springs is a 56 bed skilled facility specializing in Alzheimer’s and dementia care.
Under direction and supervision of the Environmental Supervisor, the floor technician performs full range of duties as needed to help keep facility clean and in order. Functions within strictly defined practices and procedures with little latitude for variation or change. This person would also do some minor maintenance items as directed by supervisor.
1. Vacuum carpet around facility as needed and scheduled.
2. Use carpet cleaning machine as instructed to clean carpet.
3. Dispense proper use of chemicals/cleaners as needed, according to procedures and instructions.
4. Perform established infection control, universal precautions, and safety procedures.
5. Follow material safety data sheets (MSDS).
6. Follow schedules for the environmental services department.
- Vacation and Sick time
- An excellent benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision.
- Great retirement benefits
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Amazing staffing ratio- 1:5 (1 CNA to 5 residents)